|WHAT WE NEED|
SHARED RESOURCES - WHAT WE NEED...
DO YOU SEE ANYTHING YOU OR YOUR CHURCH WOULD LIKE TO SPONSOR?
JUST GIVE SCOTT A CALL. There are many other strategic items that would be helpful such as a video projector, but we want to start by listing the two items highest on our list:
An inflatable bouncer game and "The Good News Truck" (The Gospel Truck):
THE SOLUTION - The "Good News Truck"
If a church wants to have an evangelistic outreach:
Step 1, Just call RRM and make arrangements for the "Good News Truck" to come by.
2, When it arrives, everything you need is there: inflatible games, carnival games, a stage, chairs, tents, PA system, snow cone and cotton candy machines, a puppet stage with puppets, gospel tracts, tents, a generator, etc. ...all ready to go, because Christians were able to unite for a common cause.
3, Pre and post training would be available on how to effectively run an evangelistic or discipleship activity and how to effectively follow up on the contacts made.
1) A quality truck, ($20,000 - $40,000 the newer the better)
2) Insurance, materials, tracts, Bibles, crafts, paint/sign, resources - bouncers, generator, carnival games; popcorn n icy treat makers, tent, chairs, puppet stage, ($12,000 - $18,000)
3) Help with staff funding... ($20,000 +)
* Total cost to set up and run for the first year: ($52,000 to $92,000)
* Thousands of smiles, thousands of lives touched by the gospel, dozens of churches strengthened.
Contact us for additional information.
This would also help us reduce our cost when we have to rent UHauls for our major resourcing projects.
* Also we are looking into the possibility of using the truck to empower urban ministries down south during some of the Winter Months.
* Of course our supporting churches could also use the truck for their ministry endeavors.