Cardell: A Christ Club and after school drop in center regular.
THANK YOU SALEM COMMUNITY CHURCH FOR DONATING A 15 PASSENGER VAN!!!
* IN THE FIRST COUPLE WEEKS SINCE GETTING PLATES WE WERE ABLE TO USE IT TO GET A THANKSGIVING MEAL AND A GOSPEL WITNESS TO ABOUT 100 FAMILIES!
BOXES OF LOVE PROGRAM (Pictured: Peace Baptist Church of Ford Heights, one of 6 groups we were able to empower) (Frozen Turkey, trimings, Bible, etc.)
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE BOXES OF LOVE PROGRAM:
* Genuine need
* To be used for EVANGELISTIC purposes as a tool to reach out in love to the unchurched in the area. (A "churched" family can only receive one if they use it for evangelistic purposes by inviting and witnessing to unchurched friends.)
* An evangelistic/witnessing visit.
11/20/05 SOUTH SUBURBAN CHINESE CHURCH
* I look forward to the third Sunday of every month to be with my friends at the South Suburban Chinese Church. I am honored that you have allowed me the privilege to minister with you on a regular basis for the past 15 or 20 years. You are in my thoughts and prayers...
* I've been helping East Hazel BibleChurch get the GOOD NEWS to every home in their community. Many say knocking on doors and passing out tracts is a outdated. Call me old fashioned - I still believe that a church should attempt to get a clear gospel witness to every home in their community. I'd be happy to help any church with this vital mission.
* WE ALSO WANT TO PRAY FOR SAM WILLIAMS OF SET FREE MINISTRIES. THE FUNDING FOR HIS COUNSELING JOB RAN OUT AND HE HAS ENDURED MANY HEALTH PROBLEMS LATELY. WE WERE ABLE TO PROVIDE HIM WITH BALNKETS, FOOD, TOILETRIES, AND GOSPEL TRACTS TO HELP HIM MINISTER TO THE HOMELESS IN CHICAGO.
DEC. 6 TYSON CHICKEN IS DONATING 2,500 POUNDS OF FROZEN CHICKEN TO US!!!!!
IF YOUR CHURCH HAS FREEZER SPACE THAT WE COULD USE FOR A COUPLE DAYS IT WOULD MAKE IT MUCH EAISIER FOR US IF WE DID NOT HAVE TO DISTRIBUTE IT ALL ON THAT DAY.
I COULD ALSO USE A COUPLE VOLUNTEERS TO HELP ME PICK IT UP (1:00 TO 5:00 P.M.)
* Thanks Jeff and Rowland for your help in picking up this donation. We also thanks the Chicago Bulls for Co-sponsoring this with Tyson Chicken. Even Scottie Pippen was there! By the way I have a funny Scottie Pippen story to share ...
CRETE REFORMED CHURCH- DEC. 4
AS ALWAYS MY TIME AT CRETE REFORMED WAS WONDERFUL!
YOU ARE BLESSED TO HAVE ONE OF THE BEST PREACHERS AROUND.
THANK YOU - YOUR CHURCH AND CONGREGATION HAVE PLAYED A SIGNIFICANT ROLE IN MAKING RECONCILIATION RESOURCE MINISTRIES POSSIBLE - WE WILL ALWAYS BE GRATEFUL!
LIVING SPRINGS COMMUNITY CHURCH - DEC.11
Wow - how can I ever adequately say thanks to Living Springs- God used you to bring my wife and oldest daughter into the Kingdom of God. I was touched by the awesome response to get coats and toys to needy children. I also appreciate the many kind words of encouragement.
Special Christmas need- 3 and 4 xl coats and white shirts for men and ladies. Used is fine the super large sizes are hard to find at thrift stores.
FIRST REFORMED CHURCH OF LANSING - DEC. 18
YOU BY FAR ARE THE LARGEST DONORS FOR OUR BACK TO SCHOOL AND CHRIST THE GREATEST GIFT PROGRAMS.
IT WAS AN HONOR TO BE WITH YOU AND I'M SO GLAD KIM AND TOMMY HAD AN OPPORTUNITY TO SHARE THEIR TESTIMONIES. I HOPE I CAN COME BACK SOMETIME AND LET JEFF SPEAK. THANK YOU!!!
RECONCILIATION RESOURCE MINISTRIES
Scott Reese - Pastor/Director
223 W. MEMORIAL DRIVE
CHICAGO HEIGHTS, IL. 60411 USA
temporary backup email: